Thursday, November 9, 2017

THE PERILS OF LONG ARM QUILTING!

THE PERILS OF LONG ARM QUILTING - A.K.A. EVERYTHING I DO, I DO IT FOR YOU!

I can't believe that I did it again!  

Several months ago, I sewed through my left pointer finger with the needle of my long arm quilting machine.  The needle went in and right back out before I jerked my hand away and I ended up with a painful puncture wound.  I was almost relieved, because I knew it would probably happen sooner or later, and now that it did, it would never happen again.



Day before yesterday, it happened again!  But this time, I jerked my hand away before the needle had time to exit my finger, and I torn the side of my finger open as the needle came out sideways.








Who ever dreamed that being a long arm quilter was a dangerous profession? 

And just in case you are wondering, I did not get even a drop of blood on my customer's quilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment